We love getting push notifications to our phones from TappTracker because they are usually buying signals from prospects or hot new referrals leads who we can follow up with.
But when you start getting to be popular to the point of non-stop notifications on your phone and in your email, it can get a little annoying.
There’s a few ways you can address this:
1. Adjust the Do Not Disturb feature on your phone to block out certain hours.
2. Customize the frequency of your emails and push notifications.
How to Adjust the Do Not Disturb Feature on Your Phone
For example, you might want to not get notifications between 9pm-7am, but don’t want to do it manually every day because you don’t want to forget to turn them back on!
You can simply change your phone’s “Do Not Disturb” settings so that you don’t get any notifications during those times and they will automatically turn back on at 7am.
How to Customize the Frequency of TappTracker Emails and Push Notifications
- Login to your TappTracker app. You will automatically default to the Share App screen. Locate the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Here, you can customize both your app push notifications and your email notifications.
- Under your app notification preferences, tap on the drop down menu next to Requests. It defaults to real-time, but you can also select alerts for hourly, every 2 hours, every 4 hours, or never! Select your preference for Requests, Referrals, and Tapps. For Requests, we always recommend to keep it in real-time so you can follow up with your prospect immediately.
- Once you’ve selected your notification preferences for TappTracker, tap on Email.
- Here, you can turn on or turn off emails for daily usage reports and referrals. They both default to be on, but you may turn them off if you prefer. However, we always recommend that you keep your Referral emails on so you can provide a fast turn-around to your leads.